A big thanks to this episode's sponsor, Koyeb!
- Proposal, accepted and merged: slices: add Reverse
- Correction: GOEXPERIMENT=gocacheprog feature won't introduce new cache invalidation bugs
- New proposal: strings.First function
- Blog post: Some notes on the cost of Go finalizers (in Go 1.20) by Chris Siebenmann
- PayPal's key-value store, JunoDB, has been open-sourced
- Koyeb is a developer-friendly serverless platform to deploy apps globally. No-ops, servers, or infrastructure management. You can run Web apps & APIs, event-driven serverless functions, background workers, and even cron jobs!
- ☕ Merch is being delivered! Share a selfie on social media! #cupogo
- Interview with Christoph Berger