Security fixes, TinyGo 0.27.0, Redis adopts go-redis, and interview with Daniel Nephin, prolific Go OSS contributor
This week's episode sponsored by Keep, an open-source alerting tool built by developers, for developers.
- Security fixes in Go 1.20.1, 1.19.6, golang.org/x/image, and golang.org/x/image/tiff
- TinyGo 0.27.0 changes
- Golang Weekly newsletter
- Purego, a library for calling C functions from Go without Cgo.
- Accepted proposal: New standard library package based on x/exp/slices
- Go Blog: All your comparable types by Robert Griesemer
- Go-Redis is now an official Redis client
- plumber v2.1.0
- Reddit discussion: What are the best alternatives to gorilla session?
- FOSDEM'23 talk: Our Mad Journey of Building a Vector Database in Go
- Interview with Daniel Nephin
Find us at cupogo.dev.
Creators and Guests
Jonathan Hall is an avid Gopher, and host of the Boldly Go YouTube channel.
Founding Engineer @ Reco